Why ITIL SD?
It is of great significance that enterprises focus on service management practices
that contribute to the greater demand of producing the complete IT services in the
ever changing economic and market place. Information Technology Infrastructure
Library (ITIL)® is a globally-recognised service management framework that
revolutionize IT services that are aligned to attain high levels of business
ITIL Service Design is an intermediate-level certification is of the utmost credential
across the world.
This ITIL SD training provides distinguish knowledge and techniques to aid
individuals and organisations to demonstrate the risks and success factors and have
the required skills to develop strategy within the organisation.
ITIL SD course objectives?
After the completion of your ITIL SS training, you will yield complete understanding
Service management as a practical concept and service design principles, and
Understanding how processes in ITIL Service Design interact with other service
Roles and responsibilities within ITIL service Design to attain operational distinction
Measuring ITIL Service Design, and more
Who could take up this course?
Job roles that can benefit from ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Design
Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
• Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
• Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
• Supervisory Staff
• Team Leaders
• Service Designers
• IT Architects
• IT Planners
• IT Consultants
• IT Audit Managers
• IT Security Managers
• ITSM trainers involved in the on-going management, co-ordination and
integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle
• Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL service strategy
stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to
enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organization
• IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, executing
and control within a service-based business model. Seeking an understanding of the
concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in service strategy
• Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service
Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for
which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
• Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certification in IT Service
Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
What are the pre-requisites to take up ITIL INTERMIDIATE SERVICE DESIGN
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Operation examination,
the candidate must have fulfilled the following requirements:
• At least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an
Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this
syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
• A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
• Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other
appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
ITIL INTERMIDIATE SERVICE DESIGN exam format?
• Eight (8) Multiple Choice Questions
• Scenario based, gradient scored questions
• Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5
marks, one is worth 3 marks, one is worth 1 mark and one is a distracter and achieves
• Duration 90 Minutes
• Supervised Yes
• Open Book No
• Pass Score 28/40 or 70%
|1||Learning Unit 00 - Introductory lesson||30 mins|
|2||Learning Unit 01 - Introduction to Service Design||1 hrs|
|3||Learning Unit 02 - Service Design Principles||2 hrs|
|4||Learning Unit 03 - Service Design Processes||1 hr|
|5||Learning Unit 04 - Service Design Technology related activities||5 hrs|
|6||Learning Unit 05 - Organizing for Service Design||1 hr|
|7||Learning Unit 06 - Technology Considerations||1 hr|
|8||Learning Unit 07 - Implementation and Improvement of Service Design||1 hr|
|9||Learning Unit 08 - Challenges, Critical Success factors and Risks||1 hr|
|10||Learning Unit 09 - Summary and Directed studies||3 hr|
- An ITSM professional with ITIL Expert & Prince 2 Certification with nearly 12 years of experience in coordinating networking and IT projects, identifying problems as well as developing innovative solutions.
- Adept in installation, configuration, maintenance & troubleshooting of different operating systems, hardware (desktops, motherboard, laptops, printers, scanners & other peripherals), networking components, services and peripherals in multi-platform environments ensuring maximum uptime.
- Well versed in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, identifying & troubleshooting problems as well as developing innovative networking solutions for complex information systems management.