This certificate is primarily aimed at:
Participants learning coordination and performing the activities that assist in managing the operation of services or products developed during the Service Strategy, Design, and Transition phases of the IT Service Lifecycle.
Upon successfully clearing the ITIL Service Operation exam, the participant receives 3 Credits.
We deliver ITIL INTERMIDIATE SERVICE OPERATION Certification Training in both classroom and live (online virtual modes).
This ITIL INTERMIDIATE SERVICE OPERATION is available across multiple states like Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Pune.
Why ITIL SO ?
It is of great significance that enterprises focus on service management practices that contribute to the greater demand of producing the complete IT services in the ever changing economic and market place. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)® is a globally-recognised service management framework that revolutionize IT services that are aligned to attain high levels of business performance.
ITIL Service Operation is an intermediate-level certification is of the utmost credential across the world. This ITIL SO training provides knowledge on processes, principles, operational activities and functions that helps in managing the performance of their services and products. Participants will also learn how to coordinate and execute activities that managing the products or services developed during Service Strategy, design, and transition phases of the IT service lifecycle.
ITIL SO course objectives?
After the completion of your ITIL SO training, you will yield complete understanding of:
Service management as a practical concept and service operation principles, and objectives
Understanding how processes in ITIL Service Operation interact with other service lifecycle processes
Roles and responsibilities within ITIL service operation to attain operational distinction
Measuring ITIL Service Operation, and more
Who could take up this course?
Job roles that can benefit from ITIL Intermediate qualification Service Operation Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
• Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
• Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
• Supervisory Staff
• Team Leaders
• Service Designers
• IT Architects
• IT Planners
• IT Consultants
• IT Audit Managers
• IT Security Managers
• ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, co-ordination and integration of operation activities within the service lifecycle
• Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Operation stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality if IT service provision within an organization
• IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Operation environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
• Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advice to higher level ITIL Certifications
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
• Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
What are the pre-requisites to take up ITIL INTERMIDIATE SERVICE OPERATION Examination?
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Service Operation examination, the candidate must have fulfilled the following requirements:
• At least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
• A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
• Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
|1||Introduction to the concepts and technology in the field of Service Operation||1 hr|
|2||Introduction to the concepts and technology in the field of Service Operation||2 hr|
|3||Service Operation Processes||3 hr|
|4||Common Service Operation Activities||4 hr|
|5||Service Operation Functions||2 hr|
|6||Service Operation Functions, Roles and Responsibilities and Organization Structures||4hr|
|7||How implementation consideration contribute to Service Operation||2 hr|
|8||Service Operation Functions, Roles and Responsibilities and Organization Structures||3 hr|