Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam is intended for the Google Cloud Engineers who are expertise to deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. Associate Cloud Engineers can use Google Cloud Console and the command line interface to perform various tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions on the Google Cloud platform.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam checks one’s expertise to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure the successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
The certification for associate on Google Cloud Platform is ideal for almost all IT personnel. However, the GCP professional cloud developer certificate exam is better suited for the following individuals.
- IT professionals in software or application development roles.
- Fresher graduates aspiring for a career in Google Cloud Platform.
- On-premises system administrators with interest in application development.
- Solutions architects.
- Individuals with excellent coding and programming expertise.
Essentials of Cloud Computing
Introduction to GCP(Google cloud platform)
Creating a google cloud account
Creating a New Cloud Projects and Accounts
Managing Billing Accounts & Configuration
Compute Engine - Hands-On Lab
App Engine - Hands-On Lab
Kubernetes - Hands-On Lab
Storage & Database:
Creating Users and Assigning Roles
Identity & Organisation
Installing and configure the Cloud SDK
Using the Cloud SDK
Google cloud shell
Building App Engine through cloud shell
Building Kubernetes cluster through cloud shell
Build a Custom Network in Google Cloud Shell
the basic exam details such as the number of questions, duration of the exam, registration fee, exam format etc.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Exam Duration: 120 min (2 Hrs)
- Exam Format: Multiple choice and Multiple select.
- Registration Fee: $125 USD
- Exam Language: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German
|1||Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer||90|