By inculcating the fundamentals and intricacies of the platform across the entire spectrum of AWS Training, the overall objective of the course is to help participants acquire comprehensive knowledge in leveraging the best practices and patterns to build optimal IT solutions. Being the most commonly preferred platform in cloud adoption, AWS is predicted to grow at massive rates in the forthcoming decade and this course shall enable participants with extensive knowledge to pursue a career that has emerged as a sure-fire winner owing to its scalability.
Being one of the highly prospected choices of a career with high demand for AWS professionals, this course shall be a gateway to either open up a new career or advance the existing. Our training institute based in Chennai provides the aspirant with all the books, manuals, and resources apart from mock practice sessions to ensure that they crack the exams with ease.
A perfect blend of theory and hands-on training, the course aims to upskill and reskill the learner to ensure that they land on the right career choice while boosting their employability quotient. The course being handled by professionals with rich industry experience and expertise is an optimal platform to acquire more practical exposure and comprehension in the field.
This course will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to leverage your skills and expertise involving advanced cloud-based solutions, and migrating existing workloads to the cloud.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS costs and identifying a cost-control mechanism
- Professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing
- Professionals who develop Cloud applications with AWS
- Completed the AWS Essentials course or have equivalent experience
- Experienced IT professional, in both traditional IT infrastructure and the AWS platform
- Aware of high availability and business continuity, costing, deployment management, network design, data storage, security, scalability and elasticity, cloud migration, and hybrid architecture.
- Lesson 00 - Course Overview
- Lesson 01 - AWS Overview
- Lesson 02 - Designing Highly Available, Cost-efficient, Fault-tolerant, and Scalable Systems
- Lesson 03 - Identity Acess Management (IAM)
- Lesson 04 - Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Lesson 05 - Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Lesson 06 - Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Lesson 07 - Amazon Route 53
- Lesson 08 - Databases
- Lesson 09 - Application Services
- Lesson 10 - Security Practices for optimum Cloud Deployment
- Lesson 11 - Disaster Recovery
- Lesson 12 - Troubleshooting
- Lesson 13 - AWS Solutions Architect Exam