25Sep , 2020
Opt AWS Developer Associate Certification To Grow Your Cloud Career
AWS developer associate certification is a powerful tool to push your career to a higher standard as this training contains practical facets of cloud technology included in it. AWS, in general, is one of the top performers in the cloud industry and its training and certification are considered of great value. Taking up this course can benefit the cloud engineers by providing them the technical and practical knowledge of cloud software deployment and management. Cognex Technology offers AWS training and certification courses with expert guidance and support. It comprises of all the different level from basic to advance that suits the needs of professionals based on various stages of their career.
Cognex provides the AWS Developer Associate training to the professionals who already possess the basic skills of cloud technology and have a few years of experience to take a leap in professional development. The cloud software engineers will have a continuous development with AWS services as the demand for cloud technology is growing at a faster rate and serving almost any size and type of business at a reasonable cost.
Requirements to pursue the course
AWS Developer Associate training requires the individual to have the following fundamental knowledge.
- Experience in the developer role for a year or two
- Understand and work on a few high-level programming languages
- Should understand AWS services, its purpose and best use
- Poses proficiency in deploying, managing, and troubleshooting AWS services
- Should be able to work on AWS service APIs, CLIs, and SDKs and understand lifecycle management
- Having the foundation strong will help you in understanding the associate level training with ease and perfection. AWS training is based on the practicality of various AWS products.
Contents of the course
The course covers the below-mentioned sections in detail while providing practical knowledge on virtual machines, containers, and various architecture. Let's understand all the sections
Domain 1 – Deployment
- Deploy codes using CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns
- Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk
- Prepare application package to be deployed
- Deploy serverless applications
Domain 2 – Security
- Make authenticated calls to AWS services
- Implement encryption using AWS services
- Implement authentication and authorization
Domain 3 – Development with AWS services
- Write code for serverless application
- Translate functional requirements into application design
- Implement application design into application code
- Write code to interact with AWS services using APIs, CLIs, and SDKs
Domain 4 – Refactoring
- Optimizing the application to improve the productivity of AWS products
- Migrate applications to AWS
Domain 5 – Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Coding to monitor
- Root cause analysis to point out errors in procedures
The course ensures to provide all the cloud skills related to the above content and helps you to begin your career in AWS. The exam comprises of two sections. Multiple choice and multiple response questions. The scale is between 100 and 1000 where the candidate is required to score above 70%. The unanswered and incorrect answers are considered as incorrect. Some parts of the exam may not have any score. The weightage for various sections is 22% for deployment, 26% for security, 30% for development with AWS services, 10% for refactoring, and 12% for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Cloud developers expecting a higher pay and constant growth in the industry can definitely choose AWS Developer Associate certification.