Why ITIL CSI ?
It is of great significance that enterprises focus on service management practices
that contribute to the greater demand of producing the complete IT services in the
ever changing economic and market place. Information Technology Infrastructure
Library (ITIL)® is a globally-recognised service management framework that
revolutionize IT services that are aligned to attain high levels of business
The knowledge gained as part of the CSI module helps to understand the
management and control of activities and techniques within the Continual Service
Improvement phase of the ITIL Lifecycle. Overall the CSI practices helps enterprises
and its projects continue to adapt to the changing needs of users and improve
process efficiencies and ROI.
ITIL Continual Service Improvement course objectives?
After the completion of your ITIL CSI training, you will yield complete understanding
Continual Service Improvement principles, purpose, and objectives
How process in Continual Service Improvement interact with other processes of
Roles and responsibilities within ITIL Continual Service Improvement
Measuring ITIL Service Transition, and more
Who could take up this course?
The main target group for the ITIL Intermediate qualification Continual Service
Improvement Certificate includes, but is not restricted to:
• Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
• Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
• Supervisory Staff
• Team Leaders
• Service Designers
• IT architects/Planners/Consultant/Audit Managers/Security Managers
• ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, co-ordination and
integration of transition activities within the Service Lifecycle
• Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Service Transition
stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the
quality of IT service provision within an organization
• IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Transition
environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions
and activities involved
• Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service
Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management
for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
• Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service
Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
What are the pre-requisites to take up ITIL INTERMIDIATE Continual Service
To be eligible for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification Continual Service
Improvement examination, the candidate must have fulfilled the following
• At least 21 contact hours (hours of instruction, excluding breaks, with an
Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or an accredited e-learning solution) for this
syllabus, as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
• A basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
• Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other
appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications).
ITIL INTERMIDIATE Continual Service Improvement exam format?
• Eight (8) Multiple Choice Questions
• Scenario based, gradient scored questions
• Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5
marks, one is worth 3 marks, one is worth 1 mark and one is a distracter and achieves
• Duration 90 Minutes
• Completion of an Accredited course from an ITIL Accredited Training Provider
• Supervised Yes
• Open Book No
• Pass Score 28/40 or 70%
|1||Introduction to Continual Service Improvement||1 hr|
|2||Continual Service Improvement Principles||1 hr|
|3||Continual Service Improvement Processes||2 hr|
|4||Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques||3 hr|
|5||Organizing for Continual Service Improvement||1 hr|
|6||Technology Consideration||2 hr|
|7||Implement Continual Service Improvement||2 hr|
|8||Challenges, Critical Success Factor and Risks||4 hr|
- An ITSM professional with ITIL Expert & Prince 2 Certification with nearly 12 years of experience in coordinating networking and IT projects, identifying problems as well as developing innovative solutions.
- Adept in installation, configuration, maintenance & troubleshooting of different operating systems, hardware (desktops, motherboard, laptops, printers, scanners & other peripherals), networking components, services and peripherals in multi-platform environments ensuring maximum uptime.
- Well versed in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, identifying & troubleshooting problems as well as developing innovative networking solutions for complex information systems management.